Blog 4: The Big Wait!


ImageSo Myrna went under the knife at 1 PM Alberta time today and we are waiting for the doctors to figure out if her kidney can be used so she can give up the other to brother Wayne.  I decided to stay in Kelowna to look after some pressing business as I will be with her in Edmonton for weeks while she recovers if they move on to the next phase. Now waiting for the phone I wish I had gone back to Edmonton just to be there incase the doctor needed a hand, I have had my share of Kidney beans.

BREAKING NEWS…. MYRNA IS OUT OF SURGERY AND RECOVERING BUT IS SCHEDULED NOW FOR ULTRA-SOUND IN TWO WEEKS BEFORE SHE WILL BE REALLY SURE IF SHE MOVES ON TO THE NEXT LEVEL.  NO FILM FOOTAGE OF THE OPERATION TO BE RELEASED.

So here we go… hurry up and wait!  Thanks for all your support.

 

Layton

 

 

2 thoughts on “Blog 4: The Big Wait!

  1. Thank you, I have just been searching for info about this subject for a long time and yours is the greatest I’ve found out so far. However, what about the bottom line? Are you positive concerning the supply? efkeekakbedb

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s